Article I (General Provisions)
3. Please confirm how personal information obtained by Habbit through the utilization of Habbit Services is handled by referencing our statement on “Personal Information Protection“.
Article II (Terminology Definitions)
“Registered Information” refers to all information such as birthdate, username, region, etc. which the user personally registers for using Habbit Services, transmitted information and/or entries made upon utilizing various other features among Habbit Services, information compiled from these sorts of data and other information, communications between users, information posted in comment fields, etc.
A “Content-Distributing Agency” refers to an organization tasked with managing and distributing content to the user via Habbit Services.
“Registered Copyrighted Material” refers to copyrighted material such as posts, compiled written texts, images, and footage which the user may witness upon utilizing Habbit Services.
Article III (Qualifications for Being a User)
In order to utilize Habbit Services, user registration is required via the designated method provided by Habbit.
As part of the qualifications of being a user of Habbit Services, the ability to receive what is made available by our services is restricted to the registered user as a non-transferable personal right to use.
Individuals younger than eighteen years of age are not be permitted to utilize Habbit Services.
Individuals of over eighteen years of age but younger than twenty years of age must receive permission from a legal guardian or other legal representative prior to the utilization of Habbit Services which include paid content.
Upon utilizing certain features, Habbit requires age verification, as specified.
Article IV (Registered Information)
It is the user’s own responsibility to register and manage information which may be generated upon utilizing Habbit Services.
Habbit reserves the right to freely utilize registered information wherever and however deemed fit within the scope of Habbit Services including but excluded to its display on Habbit’s designated website and elsewhere.
Habbit reserves the right to supply content-distributing agencies with registered information, and the user hereby consents to this disclosure.
Habbit and its third-party agencies reserve the right to disclose and provide registered information and/or registered copyrighted material to official bodies such as judicial courts, police agencies, etc. without notifying or receiving prior user authorization when deemed necessary to protect assets as well as Habbit Services.
Article V (Prohibited Actions)
1. The user must never commit the below-mentioned, enumerated prohibited actions, whether intentionally or through negligence, while utilizing Habbit Services.
(1) Actions made by someone other than the registered user in question.
(2) The use of Habbit Services while posing as a third party or another user regardless of the consent or lack thereof of the party in question.
(3) The act of the same individual possessing multiple Habbit IDs and Anothereidos of Dragon vein R IDs.
(4) The act of registering with Habbit Services for commercial purpose.
(5) The act of selling or reselling to a third party, as per the rights of Habbit and/or its content-distributing agencies which provide services.
(6) The act of utilizing Habbit Services for the purpose of obtaining illicit gain or any act akin to this.
(7) The act of posting information with the intent of advertising or offering merchandise and/or services regardless of whether it is for profit or non-profit.
(8) The act/attempt of improper access (including access through the means of alternate programs).
(9) The act of exploiting bugs found in Habbit Services as well as disseminating information regarding such bugs to any third party which does not have managerial privileges.
(10) The act of posting URLs or linking to pages or other webpages without Habbit’s authorization.
(11) The act of posting information which implicitly or explicitly discloses sensitive information which can be used to pinpoint an individual’s identity and/or means of contact such as e-mail address, phone number, etc. regardless of whether the disinterested/third party or person in question consents.
(12) The act of posting or publicly disclosing inquiries made to Habbit as well as responses to said inquiries without prior approval from Habbit.
(13) The act of participating in gift events for the purpose of then reselling said prizes for profit.
(14) Any other act which Habbit determines to be improper.
■Actions Deemed as Harassment
(1) The act of collecting third-party, personal information or any other information intended to be confidential (hereinafter “personal information”) regardless of means by which said information is gathered for the purpose of harvesting information.
(2) The act of posting or displaying third-party, personal information regardless of place or setting.
(3) The act of utilizing third-party, personal information with Habbit Services.
(4) The act of posting information which contains statement(s) that may illicit inaccurate representations as well as misinformation regardless of place or setting.
(5) The act of improperly causing unwarranted strain on Habbit’s servers.
(6) Any act of harassment towards a third party such as stalking or unsolicited shadowing.
(7) The act of coercing conduct which is violent and/or for which there is no obligation.
(8) The act of fraudulently posing as an individual involved with Habbit operations, whether it be an actual Habbit staff member or a third party associated with Habbit’s management.
(9) The act of hindering Habbit’s ability to manage and operate Habbit Services as well as any form of harrassment towards other users of Habbit Services.
(10) Any other act which Habbit deems as inappropriate.
(1) Any act of contacting/coming into contact outside the bounds of Habbit Services for the purpose of propositioning or creating physical contact, or any act which equates to this.
(2) Any act deemed contrary to the public order and morals dictated by statutes, regulations, laws, etc. ordained by the municipalities of Japan.
(3) Any criminal act as well as the act of declaring threats to commit an illegal act and/or to promote such activity.
(4) The act of posting any image or written statement which causes ordinary users to feel uncomfortable.
(5) The act of posting any written statement or committing any act which is discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, or age.
(6) Any act of slander, libel towards another individual which may defame their honor or reputation.
(7) Any act of harassment towards a third party.
(8) The act of making posts or participating in conduct which incites and/or evokes child pornography and/or child prostitution.
(9) The act of making posts which can be deemed harmful to ordinary users as well as to adolescents.
(10) Any other act which Habbit deems as inappropriate.
(1) Any act which infringes on the copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, or any other protected right of Habbit as well as those of any other third party.
(2) Any act which infringes on the property rights, image rights, publicity rights, personal rights, or the privacy of Habbit as well as those of any other third party.
■Additional Improper Conduct
(1) Political activity and/or religious activity as well as any equivalent conduct.
(3) Any other act Habbit determines to be inappropriate.
(1) Changing/deleting registered information/copyrighted material (including obtained/purchased data within Habbit content).
(2) Suspension of Use of Habbit Services
(3) Deletion of User Registration
3. Regarding measures made towards violations of the aforementioned clauses, Habbit holds absolutely no responsibility for losses and/or damages incurred by the user. Furthermore, Habbit will reject any and all inquiries/complaints regarding the compensation of monies/items, account deletion/suspension and its resulting consequences. Additionally, Habbit reserves the right to act accordingly in this manner regardless if Habbit is unable to confirm whether or not the user has successfully received notification for whatever reason the user may have.
When Habbit has determined the same individual is in possession of multiple Habbit IDs and/or Anothereidos of Dragon Vein R IDs, Habbit reserves the right to impose punishment on the credentials and privileges on all IDs tied to the user in question in accordance with the previous two clauses.
Article VI (Intellectual Property Rights)
1. The user agrees to never infringe on third-party copyrighted material/intellectual property rights; the user also agrees to only utilize images/footage protected by intellectual property rights appropriately.
2. The copyright(s) of registered copyrighted material of the user shall be reserved to the user in question and any other existing, rightful beneficiary.
3. Per the use of registered copyrighted material through Habbit Services, use which has been determined to be within the scope of Habbit Services shall be recognized upon Habbit having taken measures deemed necessary. The user shall not exercise one’s moral rights against Habbit for the use of registered copyrighted material which is recognized under this clause.
4. Excluding registered copyrighted material outlined in Article II, copyrighted material and intellectual property rights utilized in all Habbit services belong to Habbit or beneficiaries permitted to use said content; users are not permitted to copy, transfer, lend, translate, alter, reproduce, transmit publicly (including the act of making it possible to transmit), circulate, distribute, print, trade, or utilize said material without permission.
5. In the event Habbit receives a damage claim or removal request from a third party towards a user’s registered copyrighted material, the user in question shall take all responsibility, and Habbit shall immediately remove and take the appropriate actions if it is determined that said claim(s) have merit.
6. In accordance with the previous article, the user shall cover all expenses (including absorbing Habbit’s lawyer fees) associated with resolving damage compensation waged against the user from losses incurred by Habbit and/or its content-distributing agencies.
7. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever for losses or damages incurred by the user under Article V, excluding when it is determined that Habbit has committed gross negligence.
Article VII (Rights)
Regarding digital content provided to the user while utilizing Habbit Services, irrespective of wording such as “Buy/Purchase,” the user only has the right to use said content within the scope of Habbit Services.
4. Excluding registered copyrighted material outlined in Article II, copyrighted material and intellectual property rights utilized in all Habbit Services belong to Habbit or beneficiaries permitted to use said content; users are not permitted to copy, transfer, lend, translate, alter, reproduce, transmit publicly (including the act of making it possible to transmit), circulate, distribute, print, trade, or utilize said material without permission.
Article VIII (Conservation)
1. Habbit reserves the right to alter the name, URL, etc. of Habbit Services without prior user notification when deemed necessary for operational purposes.
2. Habbit reserves the right to suspend operations of Habbit Services without prior user notification for the purpose of maintaining satisfactory operating conditions.
3. Habbit reserves the right to change the content/fees of Habbit Services without prior user consent; in that event, Habbit shall notify users prior to such change(s) via means of communication deemed appropriate by Habbit.
Article IX (The Halting of Habbit Services)
1. Habbit reserves the right to halt Habbit Services without prior user notification in the following situations:
(1) For the purpose of preserving and/or inspecting the systems which run Habbit Services, which may be done regularly as well as in emergencies.
(2) In the event Habbit Services cannot be provided normally due to fire, power outages, earthquake, or any other state of emergency.
(3) During any other situation deemed necessary by Habbit.
2. Habbit shall not be held responsible for damages incurred by the user due to the halting of Habbit Services for any reason whatsoever.
Article X (The Termination of Habbit Services)
1. Habbit reserves the right to terminate all or part of Habbit Services without prior user notification/warning.
2. Habbit shall not be held responsible for damages incurred by the user due to the termination of Habbit Services for any reason whatsoever.
Article XI (Responsibilities)
1. Habbit shall not be held responsible for damages or losses incurred by the user due to inaccessibility of Habbit Services and/or services of its content-distributing agencies.
2. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever for assuring the legality, morality, credibility, accuracy, etc. of the information provided by Habbit services and/or its content-distributing agencies.
3. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever for assuring that there are no defects (safety/normal functionality concerns, the accuracy, security defects, errors, bugs, etc.) in the functionality of Habbit Services provided to users free of charge.
4. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever for assuring the legality, morality, credibility, accuracy, etc. of information (including registered copyrighted material) posted by its users.
5. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever for any damages incurred by the user due to the loss of information (including registered copyrighted material) posted by its users. Additionally, Habbit shall not be held responsible for restoring information lost information or saving/storing said information.
6. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever and shall not involve itself in cases regarding damages and/or losses against its content-distributing agencies and/or third parties which arise due to actions made by the user upon utilizing Habbit Services.
7. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever and shall not involve itself in any and all disputes which arise among content-distributing agencies and the user due to actions made by the user, and such disputes shall be resolved between those parties respectively.
8. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever for any damages and/or losses incurred by the user upon utilizing Habbit Services.
9. Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever and shall not involve itself in any and all issues which arise among the user and other user(s) and/or third parties, and such issues shall be resolved at one’s own risk. Furthermore, in the event such an issue causes Habbit and/or other user(s) to incur damages, Habbit reserves the right to seek compensation.
11. Regarding reward/gift campaigns which Habbit operates within Habbit services (hereinafter “Giveaway Policy”), in the event the user is unable to receive such a giveaway due to circumstances not attributable to Habbit, such as the user incorrectly inputting delivery information, refusing receipt (including situations such as not following the steps to accept the giveaway within the safekeeping period designated by the delivering agent), ambiguity regarding the relocation of the correct address for receiving giveaways, etc., Habbit shall not be held responsible whatsoever for the giveaway being unreceived. In this event, the user in question forfeits one’s qualification for receiving said giveaway.
12. The delivery of prizes through Habbit’s Giveaway Policy shall be restricted to addresses within the nation of Japan (excluding certain regions such as isolated islands, etc.).
Enacted and in effect as of 12/9/2021.
1. Habbit’s content-distributing agencies reserve the right to suspend providing content whenever for reasons not excluded to updating, providing maintenance, conservation, making improvements, etc.
2. Habbit’s content-distributing agencies are not guaranteed to provide content indefinitely, and they reserve the right to suspend providing content whenever at their discretion.
4. In the event the content user does not utilize content within the time period allotted by the content-distributing agency, the content-distributing agency reserves the right to delete all related data such as the account of the content in question, content data, logs, etc.
5. In the event damages are incurred by the content user due to content use and/or action(s) made by Habbit’s content-distributing agencies, the content-distributing agency or agencies in question shall not be held responsible whatsoever.
Enacted and in effect as of 12/9/2021.
Guideline for Using the HabbitLauncher
Article I (Guideline)
2 This guideline is applied upon the user utilizing (which includes the act of installing) the HabbitLauncher (hereinafter “the Launcher”), which Habbit provides.
Article II (Licensing of Utilization)
1. Habbit consents to the user’s non-proprietary utilization of the the Launcher for non-profit and non-commercial purposes with the stipulation that the conditions defined by this Guideline are honored.
2. The user shall utilize the HabbitLauncher in its most up-to-date format, following update instructions for the Launcher provided by Habbit.
Article III (The Obtaining User Information)
The following forms of information are to be obtained upon utilizing the Launcher. Habbit and its content-distributing agencies reserves the right to investigate, analyze, etc. how the Launcher, all services and content are being used by users from information obtained.
・Device specs (name of device, makeup of the device, programs used on the device, etc.) More concretely, this includes but is not excluded to: MAC address, HDD serial number, motherboard serial number, OS version and its details, CPU and memory specs, etc.
・Information regarding the device’s network connection (Internet service provider, region in which the network is connected, etc., but not excluded to just this).
・The user ID individually allotted with respect to content.
Article IV (Prohibited Actions)
The user shall not commit the following acts upon utilizing the Launcher.
(1) The copying, transferring, lending, automatic publish transmission, making it possible to transmit, or to license the Launcher.
(2) The infringement of the Launcher’s intellectual property rights and/or other rights it holds.
(3) The obtaining of information about the Launcher’s infrastructure which provides and manages it and/or unauthorized access to it.
(4) The exploitation of malfunctioning of the Launcher and/or disclosing information regarding such defects to a third party.
(5) The alteration, adaption, reverse compilation, reverse assembly, reverse engineering of the Launcher as well as the disclosure of such information which parses its content, etc.
(6) The obstruction of Habbit’s ability to provide the Launcher as well as the ability of other users to utilize the Launcher.
(7) Any other act Habbit determines to be inappropriate.
Enacted and in effect as of 12/9/2021.